This week I've been painting my kitchen island. (More to come on that in another post.) At the onset of this idea my husband wasn't 100% sure about it, and honestly I was a little hesitant too. I knew once I started it there was no turning back. Anyway, fast forward to yesterday when it was all finished. (and I LOVE IT!!!) Kent looked at it and said, "You were right". Ahhhh...three little words. As I was thinking about that statement I started thinking about quite a few other statements I love to hear that are "three little words".
I Love You
You're NOT fat
Have some chocolate
Let's eat out
You're my favorite
It's on sale
You're the best

Some of my favorite "3 little words" for you Lisa:
ReplyDeleteYou look great
No school tomorrow
Let's eat out
Dinner was great
Yep, those are GREAT!!! Thanks for the comment ;) ♥
ReplyDelete