Here are a couple of new pieces I've ordered recently. Each piece stands alone and can be worn in multiple combinations, but put them together for a fresh, trendy look. I love Free People clothing. The easy going boho look is cute and casual as well as comfortable. There was a time when my style was much more conservative, tailored and even preppy, but in the last 3 or 4 years I've made a style shift. I'm not really sure what brought it about. I think I've just evolved. Anyway I like the look and feel of looser more flowy clothes.
Looking at this top in these pictures I'm not too sure it's really all that flattering. What do you think?
I think it looks cute under the jacket though.
These camo pants are made by Wit and Wisdom. I have a couple pairs of jeans made by them and they are really comfortable. I ordered my normal size, but I think in this pair you might want to size down. They are already on the generous side and once they stretch out I think they'll be too big. They come in a petite and I had to roll these up about 4 times so if you are on the shorter side like I am, you might consider ordering them in petite.
OH...And P.S. the booties are on sale!
This Kendra Scott necklace is the perfect piece. It can stand alone or is also a great necklace to layer.
We've made it half way through the week. Hope it's going just the way you planned.
Happy Wednesday!
Lisa


Love this look! I haven't worn my camo in forever and I had actually put my pants in the giveaway pile because they were too big...sadly I actually think they might fit perfectly now. Blah. I think I'm going to have to dig them out now!
ReplyDeleteYAY that you hadn't given them away...as soon as I get rid of something, I suddenly need/want it. Go figure!
DeleteI love the camo pants. So cute! And I love your Kendra Scott necklace. I've been wanting the same style, but trying to be good. Maybe being good, is overrated?! ;)
ReplyDeleteIt is overrated😉. My kids gave it to me for Mother's Day last year and I LOVE IT!!! Katie knew I'd been eyeing it...you should plant that seed👍🏼
DeleteSuper cute! My son is actually the one who made me purchase camo pants a few years back. He told me I needed to add some "ranch pants" to my closet! They go so well with so many different styles.
ReplyDeleteRanch pants...I love it!!! I've got another pair that are a little brighter I'm thinking about trying to mute them with some gray dye? IDK...maybe it would work? I didn't end up keeping these, but it they go on sale, maybe I'll try a smaller size. I think camo pants are cute!!!
Delete