Before Katie went back to school a few weeks ago I managed to get her to go out with me a couple of times and shoot a few outfits. Today's look is one of them and actually the last one I had in my back pocket for posts, so I guess I'd better get busy and cue up some more.
If you read Friday's post then you saw pretty much this same outfit. I told y'all I keep wearing this top and I wasn't kidding. It really is just so easy to throw on and feel comfortable but look cute at the same time. It's the perfect weight for layering so I added this moto jacket that I picked up at Old Navy back before Christmas. It's sold out now, but they do have this one that's very similar. It also looks cute under a vest or military jacket.
While it's a tunic and can be worn untucked, you can just as easily do a front tuck for a little different look. It's also long enough to wear with leggings and cover your rear view.
My St. Anne tote is the perfect bag for a day of running errands. I mentioned before that we have to pay a dime for shopping bags in the county we live in. This tote is perfect for being able to throw a thing or two in when I'm out running errands and forget to take a bag in with me.
I'm still totally in love with my Old Navy Rockstar jeans. I continue to occasionally order a pair or two of "premium denim" to try and have yet to find a pair I like anymore than these. My Converse have also won my heart and I find myself wearing them more and more.
SHOP THE POST







And it’s sooooo stinkin Cute! My uniform it would be, it’s got it all...style, comfort, ease, cuteness, pizazz and YOU in it! Love! Happy Monday gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteWell you know we share a love for all things Free People!!! Have the best week sweetness! XO
DeleteThat top looks perfect! And can we just take a moment to recognize that you get to wear cute little converse! I'm over snow boots... over it I say! ;) Happy Monday, my friend!
ReplyDeleteOh Jenny! You know I totally know what you are feeling. That has honestly been one of the best things about living in CA...especially after 3 winters in MN. I love being able to wear whatever shoes I want anytime. Hang in there girl!!!!
DeleteAll these looks are so versatile and chic! Also, I just LOVE your oversized tote! I need that. Happy Monday, beautiful friend!
ReplyDeleteHappy Monday my cute friend! I think if I could only have one top...this just might be it. That bag...❤️❤️❤️. Have the best week! XOXO
DeleteYou look so cute and hip! We actually bought Alise a pair a white high top converse this weekend. She already had a black pair but white seems to be very popular with the tweets this year!
ReplyDeleteAw, thank you friend! I sure don't always feel it😉. I was really nervous about getting white, but I'm just super careful. I did see a post on Hi Sugarplum about washing them. If Alise's get dirty you should check it out. Have a great week!!! XOXO
DeleteYou look adorable in this Lisa!!! Seriously how cute are you? And that bag is FABULOUS!!! That tunic sure is versatile. I love the front tuck you did with it. I can see why you'd reach for it over and over again. I love my Converse too, they need a good wash - have you had to wash yours yet?
ReplyDeleteLooking gorgeous as usual, such a natural beauty my friend and you look so much like KT!!!
xo,
Kellyann
Well thank you sweet lady! You are so sweet and never fail to make me smile.❤️ Go on Hi Sugarplum's blog and she did a tutorial of how she cleaned hers. They came out great. Here's the link https://hisugarplum.com/?s=washing+converse+tennis+shoes
DeleteHope your week got off to a great start!!! I think I'll go make myself a detox drink😉 XOXO
I can't wait to get my Converse out again! We are getting some warmer weather here this week in St. Louis, though, in the 50's! I love this relaxed outfit, perfect for strolling or the weekend. And, I keep eying that purse! I really need to get one. I keep hinting at the hubby for Valentine's Day.
ReplyDeleteCarrie
curlycraftymom.com
I hope he will take the hints. Fingers crossed. You'd love it, I'm sure if that. Happy Monday!
DeleteI love the cowl neck on your sweater! Such a cute outfit!
ReplyDeleteThank you! It's a great top!
DeleteFabulous casual look! Your tunic is so versatile and sounds like it is really comfy, too. I adore Rockstars - they fit so well. Your distressed pair are perfect with your Chucks!
ReplyDeleteThanks Jennie! I feel like they are all I ever wear, but hey...I know what I like...LOL. Hope your week is off to a great start! XO
DeleteGuess we all get a bit unoutfitted this time of year. And I've been so immersed in decluttering that my head hasn't come out from the loft! Nice outfit and like Andrea says, it's got YOU un it so what's not to love?! Hugs, sweet lady, x
ReplyDeleteThanks Mary! I hope your week is off to a great start and getting things organized. XOXO
DeleteI love, love cowl necklines, so this would be a favorite of mine as well. And, as usual, you wear it VERY well my dear! Happy week!
ReplyDeleteLea, You always make me smile. I love cowl necks too. They are so flattering. Hope your Monday was good to you! XO
DeleteRockstar jeans are my all time favorite too, they just fit so well! I also love your bag! So interesting they you have to pay for bags in your county, great way to get people use reusable bags. Of course I would be the person that always forgot!
ReplyDeleteBrooke
pumps and push-ups
They are great jeans and comfy to boot. My bag makes me smile☺️. I think it may be most of CA that does that with the bags. When we first moved here it was places that sold groceries, but now it's all retailers. It drives me crazy though when you go in a store and spend a good amount (like in Kate Spade or something) and they say, "would you like a bag for a dime?" Are you kidding me???? Whatever. (Do you think this is a sore spot for me...lol) I guess I'm just not that "green"😉 Happy Monday! XO
DeleteThis outfit is chock full of classics! I love the chucks and your bag is fabulous!
ReplyDelete--Roxanne
http://glassofglam.com
Thanks Roxanne! They are definitely some of my all time favs. Happy Monday! XO
DeleteGreat tote.
ReplyDeleteThanks Regine! I love it. :)
DeleteI always try to have a few outfit posts 'just in case' too! Love that tunic top! It looks so cute half tucked the way you have it! What a cute and cozy piece!
ReplyDeleteThanks Laura! It's a favorite for sure!
Deletejeans are just my favorite thing right now and I've totally pushed the dress code at work lol. These are great pictures!
ReplyDeleteThanks Shelly! You know, I buy other pants, but every single day I really want to wear jeans. So predictable😂
DeleteI really love that necklace. It stands out with the turquoise and it is the perfect length!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.mylittlenest.org
Thank you Ruth! It was my second KS piece and I wasn't sure about the gunmetal finish, but it's turned out to be one of my absolute favorites! Have a great day and thanks for commenting! XO
DeleteThis outfit looks great on you Lisa! Why not wear it more often.. I gravitate towards certain things in my closet.. and i love those RS jeans on you! I have heard others rave about them. The bag is beautiful! Cant go wrong with leopard and itll fit everything in that tote :-)
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your weekend!
jess xx
www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com
Thanks Jess! I swear I think I'd wear this or a variation of it everyday if I could. That bag😍. LOVE it!!! Happy Weekend pretty friend! XO
Delete