Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Time To Talk Plaid

I'm back friends and ready to share some fashion...finally. I do love me some plaid and this top caught my eye back in the summer. In true Lisa fashion I waited until it was sold out in most sizes to share it.  HA! You can still grab it in plus size and watch for it to cycle back in in regular sizes. I also found this Free People plaid that has a similar feel and this red plaid that would be too perfect for the holidays.



I love that this one is pleated though and a little different from the average plaid shirt. Not that there's anything wrong with our old favorite plaid shirts.


I want to share this necklace with you that I'm wearing. I bought it last month for my birthday. If you go into Kendra Scott during your birthday month you get a piece of jewelry for half price. If you didn't already know that, you're welcome.😉 Anyway, back to this necklace. These are charms and all 3 come with it. You can wear them individually or all together or a combo of a couple. The length can be adjusted to any size thanks to the slide closure. I love it!


These booties that I grabbed during the Nordstrom sale this summer are a new favorite for sure. For a 4" heel they are surprisingly comfortable and look cute with jeans or a casual dress.


This purse (similar) is an oldie but goodie. I tend to stick to either a black bag or tan bag.


I don't wear a lot of red, but I do love it and especially in the form of plaid. A red plaid shirt will be perfect for the holidays and looks so cute paired with a vest.

Thanks for stopping by today. It's back to reality for me, and that means unpacking suitcases, doing lots of laundry and restocking the fridge. Mother Hubbard's cupboard is bare!

I'd love for you to follow me on  Bloglovin'FacebookInstagram & Pinterest and subscribe for email updates whenever there's a new post. You can do that at the top right or all the way at the bottom. Easy, peasy.

Shop the post here




Happy Wednesday friends!







20 comments :

  1. I am always IN when it comes to plaid, especially in a top. Love your top, booties and earrings Lisa. I am actually wearing a plaid shirt for my outfit today too - come check it out!

    Looking great. Welcome by tomorrow and every Thursday to linkup with me. <3 Ada.

    http://eleganceandmommyhood.blogspot.com/2017/11/the-holiday-series-what-to-wear-for.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You had some super cute plaid on your post, Ada! I think we all can agree we ❤️ plaid. I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!!

      Delete
  2. Sooo pretty in plaid! Yep, back to reality for me too and my blog is finally working again, I think, lol. Ok, I'm going back on vacay, lol. Oh yes, a vest would be super cute, YOU are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello darling friend! What the heck with our blogs going on the fritz. We can't have that nonsense. Yep, I'm all for more vacation! Maybe a shopping vacation with all our blogging buddies😉. Have a awesome weekend! Don't work too hard. XOXO

      Delete
  3. I love red plaid at this time of year because it's so festive! Honestly I don't own a lot of red though which is weird when I think about it. I am so glad blogger got the kinks out of whatever the problem was earlier - whew!
    Oh yeah, Kendra Scott. Love the necklace you chose. I don't think we have a KS store near us which bums me out because I'd love to get a half price piece to soften the blow of turning 50 when June rolls around (or maybe that's just an excuse to get a new necklace,lol).
    Alright friend, it's 4:40am here and I am headed to the gym - you are probably sound asleep lucky lady!
    Hope your Thursday is wonderful like you!
    xo,
    Kellyann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe you'll get a KS store before too long. I think they must be expanding. You can come out here in June and go to the one near me😉. You are THE WOMAN going to the gym at 4:40. Good girl! Happy weekend gorgeous! XOXO

      Delete
  4. A very beautiful plaid top ! It's my go to for this time of the year. I'm trying to get all my kids and grands together for a holiday photo shoot and I want to wear plaid !! Have a wonderful Thursday !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that will be so cute! I can't wait to see those pictures. Happy Friday night. Hope you have a relaxing one! XO

      Delete
  5. That plaid is just so perfect on you! I don't own a lot of plaid, and what I do own is black and white haha I'm so plain! BUT I just love that beautiful ensemble on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are such a sweetie and I don't think anything could be boring on you pretty girl! I hope you've had a wonderful week with your soldier home. Please express my thanks to him and hug his neck for me. Have a great weekend! XOXO

      Delete
  6. You are cute! Your plaid top is a cutie too, I love the pleats the most! Good luck getting back to reality, I have a love hate relationship with the post vacation to-do list!

    Brooke
    pumps and push-ups

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are just too sweet! I love the pleats too. Gives me a little more shape. I'm so short waisted I need all the help I can get. I'll tell you, it's easier to get back in the groove when little people aren't involved. I wouldn't trade a single minute with mine, but I'm so happy to report the empty nest isn't nearly as scary as we feared! Happy Friday night! XOXO

      Delete
  7. Hi Lisa! I don't think i own any plaid tops, but i do have a few blazers and skirts I look forward to wearing. Love your top and the detail, like the pleates that make it special. Great booties too... i am a sucker for boots..love your necklace as well, thank you for the tip, i should write it down as i forget alot of things these days! hehe
    thanks for linking!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jess! It took me a while to get on the plaid shirt bandwagon, but once I did it was like an addiction...lol. I'm also a bootie lover. While I wear boots, booties seem to help with not cutting off my short legs as much. Have a great week!

      Delete
  8. What a gorgeous red Lisa!! I have very few plaid, but now I'm going to start searching for a couple!
    Thanks for joining the Ageless Style Party!!
    XOXO
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jodi and thanks for hosting! You need some plaid in your life. With your cute style it would be adorable!! XO

      Delete
  9. Lisa, I am loving the red plaid on you! And your smile is so radiant...the red just magnifies that even more! I have a ton of red plaid that I recently added to my closet...now to photograph it all!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks Shelbee. I just bought a cute plaid dress at ON yesterday for 50% off. Woohoo!! Looking forward to you showing off your plaid. Happy weekend!!! XO

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...