Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Gifts For Her

T minus 2 days and counting, til' Thanksgiving that is. I saw yesterday that the outlets by our house are opening at 3:00 on Thanksgiving Day. THREE O' CLOCK PEOPLE! Are you kidding me??? I mean come on. Are we supposed to start having a Thanksgiving brunch so we can be ready to hit the Black Thursday Friday sales? (rant over😉)

I use to love getting up early and hitting those sales first thing on Black Friday. In fact that was one of my favorite days of the year. My mom and I would head out bright and early and if my Aunt was visiting she was right there with us. Well, I'm sorry, but I'm not giving up the afternoon with my family to hit the malls on Thanksgiving Day. If I miss some bargains, then I guess I just miss them. Honestly, at this point I do some shopping on line that going to the mall is almost a hassle. I've gone soft I tell ya'.

If you haven't made your lists and are still searching for ideas, I've put together a "Gifts for Her" post right here. I'm hoping to get a "Gifts for Him" post up soon too and I'm thinking if I can get these two girls to sit down with their computers and give me some good ideas, I can do one for "College Girls".

So without further ado...


I'm going to spare y'all the commentary on these #crunchedfortime and let them speak for themselves. You can click the images below and go right to each item, pop it in your cart and mark it off your list.

Happy shopping friends!




20 comments :

  1. You're not the only one that's gone soft!! When I was Alise's age, I lived for Black Friday shopping, but the past few years of the stores opening on TG Day has just done me in! I'm over it and prefer to stay in my pajamas and shop online. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't that the truth! With age comes relaxation😉 Hope you are enjoying your weekend!

      Delete
  2. I want that hot pink capri blue candle! I've been tempted to order it. I need to put my list together and prioritize. I always find the perfect gifts...for me!
    When I think back to how early I used to get up on Black Friday and how exhausted I'd be that afternoon I can't believe I did it! I'm glad those days are gone. We are older and wiser my friend, we know the good stuff is tucked right under our roofs!
    Enjoy those girls, I'll bet ya'll are having some major fun!
    Love ya girl,
    Kellyann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did get out for a while yesterday and were tired when we got home. Today we're headed into the city. We'll be exhausted but full of fun memories tonight. Hope you're having a wonderful weekend with your family!!! XOXO

      Delete
  3. Ugh! I tried to comment from my phone yesterday but it got lost at the doctor's office! I loved all of yesterday's outfits, and I need to pull out my black and white gingham soon- it'll go great with my maroon pants! I just got my R+F box on the front step this afternoon! I'm so excited! Hope you girls are having fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Get that gingham out girlie (and wear it with your military vest)😉 That pic of you and the kids on insta was darling. Hope you are having a wonderful weekend! XO

      Delete
  4. I love that beanie. So cute. I also love my popsocket. Totally worth it. That blanket looks so cozy. Loving all your suggestions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's so much fun stuff out there. Every time I see your little profile pic holding the babies I just have to smile! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend! XO

      Delete
  5. Oh my sweet Lisa, you have left me in a state of shock! 3am? Shopping? On the day when many have travelled across the States to be their loved ones? And they go shopping? Please tell me I've misread!!!
    Wishing you a mall-free day with your family on Thursday, hugs, x.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH MARY...I didn't go shopping at 3 am...I had visions of pie dancing in my head...LOL
      Some people are die-hard Black Friday shoppers. I hope you've had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday! XOXO

      Delete
  6. I have been wanting a pop socket!! I am so behind on that! I could also use some new slippers. My favorite on your wish list tho is the Prodyne Fruit Infusion Flavor Pitcher!! I could so use that. I love fruit infused water. I also like that it is BPA-Free. I think these early sales are driving me bonkers. I was so busy this weekend, that I couldn't even check out the 50% off Old Navy sale and THEY better have 50% off on Black Friday... but, watch a lot of the stuff I want to be sold out now. I used to love to plan out my shopping cart and everything ahead of time! So mad about all these early sales too!

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness Carrie. All these sales are killing me and I just keep ordering. Someone needs to hide my computer...LOL Hope you're getting all the bargains you want. XO

      Delete
  7. Great ideas but I'm pretty much finished with my shopping except for gift cards that my kiddos always, always love to get. I'm with you on the shopping Thanksgiving. Before we know it, the stores won't be closed at all on Thanksgiving. Wishing you and yours a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lea! Way to go being so close to the finish line. That's awesome. Hope you are enjoying the Thanksgiving weekend! XOXO

      Delete
  8. My gosh this is good and I'm honored to say I have 4 things you shared but now I want it all, lol! You have the BEST tastes my friend! I should do a list for college boys! So money right? Lol. Hope you're enjoying this sweet week! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're idea of the candy box with money was AWESOME! I stole the Pinterest idea of a jar of M&M's with cash in the middle for Benny one year. I hope you are soaking in every minute of this Thanksgiving weekend sweet friend. XOXO

      Delete
  9. I totally agree with you! The deals in store are just not worth the hassle to me anymore! I shop online as much as I can! Love your great picks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura! I've been shopping online all weekend even though we did get out for a while yesterday just for fun. Now we've got Cyber Monday to get through...hahaha! Hope you're having the sweet Thanksgiving weekend with your sweet baby and family! XO

      Delete
  10. I don't think I've ever gone out shopping for anything specific on Black Friday. Sometimes, my dad and I will go out just to be part of the fray, but it's never been a big priority. Black Friday shopping (especially early in the morning) does seem like a fun tradition to have, though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We braved the crowds yesterday. I like to get out for a while just for the Christmas energy and spirit. I hope you are having a wonderful weekend, Jess! XOXO

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...