Happy Monday friends! Well, can you believe it? Thanksgiving is just 3 short days away. We got the girls home this weekend and Wednesday night Benny will be here and our little world will be complete.
In the spirit of sharing I thought like many other bloggers I'd share some ideas in case your lacking inspiration on what to wear for Thanksgiving.
Our gatherings (much like my life) tend to be more on the casual side so my outfit ideas will reflect that. Many of these are styles I've already shared so this is like a recap all in one place. I'm linking to any of the exact pieces if possible but some of the links will be similar items. These are affiliate links and when you purchase through them you are helping to support my blog and I really am thankful.
This outfit will take from the cool morning to the warmer afternoon and then throw the scarf back on to go home.
I was really unsure about this long cardigan when I ordered it, but I love it and have already worn this outfit twice and just changed out my shoes.
Plaid is the perfect answer when you are looking for a cute shirt to pair with jeans. Throw on a vest for added warmth and you are good to go.
Both of these sweaters are from Free People and you know how I feel about them. They are some of my favorites and they leave plenty of room for an extra piece of pie.ππ°
I don't know what was up with my photos this day, but they are hazy. The ultimate in cozy and comfort are the Gibson fleece tops and lucky for all of us there are quite a few styles to choose from and lots of colors. This twist front style is great because you get the look of a front tuck without having to mess with getting it to look right.
A long sleeve loose fitting tee is a winner for whether you're eating all the things or heading out to grab some Black Friday Thursday sales and burn off a few calories to make room for more dessert.
Okay y'all, if you are a fan of the Gibson fleece tops (and who's not???) then you are going to want to check this top out. It feels just like the others for a fraction of the price. Katie commented on it as soon as she saw me in the airport Saturday night. Often when I wear a scarf I still wear a long pendant necklace with it. Not only do I like the look, but if I get hot and take of the scarf, I'm still accessorized. Leggings are the ultimate big eating day pants and give you no limits. I guess that's a good thing? My Frye riding boots are a purchase it took me forever to make, but I haven't once regretted spending the money for them. They are timeless, classics that never go out of style.
And I thought I'd throw in a few flat lays for good measure.
I hope you maybe found something in these that gave you a new idea. Time for me to get a move on. I need to make the brine for my turkey. If you've never tried the Pioneer Woman's turkey brine you are missing it. It makes your bird so juicy and delicious.
You can shop the entire post here...










Happy Monday ! Loving that gorgeous photo of you and the girls ! Yay for having the kids all home for the holiday ! Those Free People sweaters are very pretty. Enjoy your week and hugs from Nebraska :) XOXO
ReplyDeleteHey sweet Tammy! Having the kids home is the best. Ready for that bearded boy to join us on Wednesday night. I know you will have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your precious family. Enjoy every minute!!! XO
DeleteI love the black and white outfit with the long cardigan! Thanks for all the fabulous outfit ideas and combos!
ReplyDelete--Roxanne
http://glassofglam.com
Thanks Roxanne! I hope your week is off to a wonderful start and you have the best Thanksgiving!!! XO
DeleteThanksgiving cuteness doesn't get any better! Hope your week has started off right with babies and good food as all the memories of a blessed week begins! You're so so CUTE!
ReplyDeleteHi friend!! Thank you so much and I wish for you an absolutely blessed week with all those handsome men. I have no doubt you will fill their bellies with so much yumminess and look darling doing it. Wish we could get together with our gal pals for some yummy Thanksgiving goodness. XO
DeleteI would wear all of these! So cute! I see we love all the same S&D jewelry too! haha
ReplyDeleteAnd of course you would look darling wearing all of these friend! Hope your week is off to a terrific start! XOXO
DeleteOkay, so I literally *never* look this put together, Lisa! Teach me your ways! I think I just lack fashion sense! BUT, I love that these are looks I can emulate, too, and I can't wait to try!
ReplyDeleteHappy Monday and start to your holiday week! <3
Oh Melissa, you are so sweet! Well I'm happy if these help you. What a great Thanksgiving this will be for your little family all together. Whatever you're doing I hope it's just wonderful. XO
DeleteGreat outfit ideas! I still haven't decided what I'm going to wear yet! It's funny that you mention PW's turkey recipe. I watched her TG show this past weekend and she featured her brine. Enjoy having your babies home this week!
ReplyDeleteHi friend! Who knows what I'll end up wearing. It'll be comfy that's for sureπ You should really do the brine. It makes the turkey delish!!! How's Stephanie doing? Hope you have a wonderful week. OH and did Alise get everything back in her closet??? Saw your story. I would have probably had a strokeπ.
DeleteSo many great choices. My favorite is that long cardigan with the plaid that you shared the other day! I just love it!! Enjoy your time with family this week! :) I really like the military vest too with the leopard scarf, I should try that since I have those pieces!
ReplyDeleteCarrie
curlycraftymom.com
Thanks Carrie!!! I love that we can all share our ideas and inspire each other to rethink our wardrobes. You'll have to share your vest and scarf when you wear it. Have a wonderful week friend!
DeleteKatie's sweet face says it all! She looks so full of love and peace, just so happy to be home in her momma's arms! Nolan made it home late Saturday night and now I just want this week to go by slowly so we can savor every moment.
ReplyDeleteI love your round up of all these great, casual outfits. Our plans have changed drastically. We are now spending Thanksgiving at my sister's in laws' farm. Easting outside in their pavillion. So....that cute dress I shared? Not gonna happen. We'll be feeding cows, fishing, and walking around in a field. So I'll be switching up my outfit. And now there's a 60% chance of rain! Oh yes, good times, right?!
Enjoy your week my friend with those sweet girlies and your Benny on Wednesday!
xo,
Kellyann
YAY your boy is home!!! I just told the girls that this week is going to go by waaaay to fast. We had a fun time running around today. Hmmm, bummer about the dress and I sure hope it doesn't rain on y'all. I know whatever you wear you'll be the hit of the party. You enjoy your week too and the good news is that they'll be back (most of them...not Benny and Erinπ’) next month. Hugs sweet friend! XO
DeleteOh sweet Lisa, you are going to be a busy lady this Thanksgiving, getting through all those outfits π! Some nice outfits there. Interesting to hear that dress veers towards casual in Coast Castle, I imagined everyone wearing their best party frocks in every American household. I watch too many films!
ReplyDeleteThe brine thing sounds interesting. Nigella did one once and it seemed like giving we designated cooks extra work but if you say it's a winner, I'm off to check out that recipe.
Have a wonderful time with your lovely family, my dear. Hugs, Mary ! x.
Happy Monday Mary!!! You should definitely check out the brine. It does add a little work, but I think it's oh so worth it. I think it's funny you think we Americans dress up a lot, we are actually a rather casual place and you need to come on across the pond and visit us. I hope you have a marvelous week sweet lady!!! XO
DeleteI would wear every single thing in this post! So many cute outfits. I'm a casual girl too. Hope you have a wonderful thanksgiving!
ReplyDeleteBrooke
pumps and push-ups
Well that makes me feel so good and you'd look darling, no doubt! Thanks Brooke! Happy Black Friday! XOXO
DeletePretty and chic! Love these outfits so much.. such a amazing post thanks for sharing..
ReplyDeletehttps://wpthemesfree.website best wordpress premium themes
Thanks so much for the sweet comment! Happy weekend!
DeleteLisa...these are such fabulous looks!!! Thanks for the inspiration!
ReplyDeleteAnd thanks for joining us for On Monday's We Link Up!
XOXO
Jodie
www.jtouchofstyle.com
Thanks so much Jodie! And thanks for hosting! Happy Black Friday!!!π
DeleteI am loving all of your looks. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
ReplyDeleteThank you! It's fun coming up with outfits...and copying others ideasπ. Happy Saturday! XO
Delete