All good things must come to an end and the day has come for the kids to go back "home". We had so much fun having them here and adding Erin to the mix was great! We enjoyed our Thanksgiving and lots of together time. Just look at those two guys, like a couple of bookends.❤️
I suspect many of you can relate to this picture. The "after turkey" coma had set in and we were all down for the count.
We got out Friday and did a little Black Friday sale cruising.
And Saturday we took Erin into San Francisco. The weather couldn't have been any better if we'd ordered it. It's typically windy and cool, but it was just gorgeous Saturday.
Yes, you'd better believe I ate the entire thing and for all you know, I finished Katie's too. Y'all! I can seriously eat some ice cream and this hot fudge is dark chocolate and will rock your world! I mean just look at that grin on my face. Like a kid at Christmas.
I took the selfie stick and the wide angle lens I ordered for Hawaii. Here's a little tip for you. Be careful with your phone and lens on the selfie stick. They are heavy and I swung around and it broke off the selfie stick and my phone went flying. Thankfully it didn't hurt my phone or the lens, but the selfie stick was done for, so I had to throw it away.๐ข
I hope your weekend was filled with as much goofiness and shenanigans as ours was. Now let's move on to yet another big sale day. If you missed any of the Black Friday bargains, don't fret. Some of today's deals are even better and if you are an AMAZON person, then you're bound to find a bargain.
You know I just have to start with my very own Rodan + Fields specials. Today is a great day to start your skincare journey and get the best skin of your life with one of these great deals.
This is the only way to get your hands on a TRAVEL SIZE REDEFINE regimen! Enroll TODAY as a new Preferred Customer with me and purchase any of our 4 regimens or a bundle and I'll GIVE YOU a Travel Redefine Regimen for FREE. Don't pass this up!
Email me or leave a comment to grab this deal TODAY ONLY!
richardson4.lisa@gmail.com
www.lrichardson3.myrandf.com
ACCESSORY CONCIERGE - 40% off entire site with code CYBERMONDAY2017
AMAZON - Cyber Monday Deals
ANN TAYLOR - 50% off everything + FREE shipping with code BESTMONDAY
ANTHROPOLOGIE - 20% off everything
BAUBLE BAR - 35% off everything with code CYBER35
CHICO'S - 50% off everything and free shipping with code 35901
COACH - 50% off select styles
DSW - 25% off pretty much everything with code HOLIDAY2017
EXPRESS - 50% off everything + FREE shipping on everything
GAP - 50% off EVERYTHING and FREE shipping with code CYBER
J.CREW - 40% off everything + an extra 10% off until NOON with code SHOPFAST
J.CREW FACTORY - 60% off everything with code CYBER
KATE SPADE - 30% off FULL price, 40% off SALE with code MOREJOY
LOFT - 50% off EVERYTHING and FREE shipping with code CLICK
MACY'S - Extra 20% off with code CYBER
NINE WEST - 60% off everything
NORDSTROM - extra 20% off select sale items
OLD NAVY - 50% off everything
POTTERY BARN - Up to 70% off. FREE shipping with code FREESHIP
SAM EDELMAN - 30% off markdowns with code CYBERSALE
SHOPBOP - 35% off with code WOW35
STEVE MADDEN - 35% off + FREE shipping with code CYBER
SOLE SOCIETY - 30% off everythingTARGET
TORY BURCH - 30% off $250 with code THANKS
WEST ELM - Up to 70% off + FREE shipping with code FREERIDE
WHITE HOUSE BLACK MARKET - 40% off everything with code 47171
WORLD MARKET - Buy More, Save More with code CYBERSALE
Happy shopping friends!









I love your comprehensiveness and attention to detail! My fingers are ready, now if I could just find time to shop! I like just hopping around to my bloggy pals seeing Thanksgiving comas and sale ideas! Love seeing the cute kiddos home too! Bet they adore your cooking! Happy Cyber Monday beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI never thought I'd say this, but I'm tired of shopping. I hope you managed to squeeze a little in. How was your Thanksgiving? I bet you filled all those Nine men's bellies with lots of yumminess. Here's to a great week sweet friend!
DeleteI love that Erin blends in so well with your family - she and Katie seem like sisters! I pray that my boys meet and marry women that love our family. I miss Nolan so much - since he and his girlfriend broke up he spent all of his time with us (just like the old days) and now I really feel the loss. He's coming home on the 12th and I can't wait!
ReplyDeleteOk, that ice cream - on my word, I want that. I would eat the whole thing too. I don't understand people (my husband and sons) who can't finish theirs. That is just ludicrous! I swear I'm coming to visit and we're eating ice cream!
I'm lovin all the family photos - you're group is good about pictures, mine? Not so much. They always act all put out but I eventually get my way, ha!
Well, I for one am glad that this Monday is just about done!
xoxo,
Kellyann
She really does and I tell her repeatedly that she's an answer to prayer. Those two girls get along like peanut butter and jelly! So incredibly fun! I know you miss your sweet Nolan. I was so depressed when I got home from the airport today. You experienced what I experienced with Katie during her breakup over the summer. Bitter sweet. She comes home on the 12th also๐ YIPPEE!!! Benny is better about taking pictures now that Erin is involved. I'm pretty much the same as you though except I just tell them it can be as fast or as long as they want. If they cooperate, it will be over sooner rather than later. #meanmomsrule #sorrynotsorry. Hope your week is off to a great start! OH...and you DEFINITELY need to come out here and let me take you to Ghirardelli for ice cream! XOXO
DeleteI love all of your pictures! It looks like you guys had such a great time! Your pictures give me hope that someday my kids will stand still long enough for pictures again! :)
ReplyDeleteAwww, thanks Jenny! It was grand! You must not be using enough threats...LOL. They are much better now. Benny was the best this time he's ever been, but I know the reason why๐ I should send her a Thank You note. hahaha. I use to tell them it could be as quick or take as long as they make it, but we would be doing it until I got a good one. Hope y'all had a great Thanksgiving!!! XO
DeleteRIP selfie stick! :) Looks like you all had a fun holiday, and I know you miss them, but your nest will be full again in just a few weeks! (I'm not counting the days left til break or anything!) Hope you are having a great week!
ReplyDeleteFor real! It was funny to see it just go flying through the air. Katie comes home the 12th. Benny will meet us in Richmond for a few days. Katie tried to get me to let her go back to Nashville to be with her boyfriend for the last week. Nope, sorry kid...you're staying home with mama. ๐ Hang on girlie...Christmas break will be here before you know it!
DeleteWhat a great memory making Thanksgiving with your sweet kiddos. Travel size, that's a winner for sure!
ReplyDeleteIt sure was, Lea! I hope yours was equally as wonderful. Happiest of Wednesdays to you!! XO
DeleteI swear I'm taking off on Cyber Monday next year! The sales were really great and I did not have nearly enough time! I did get my Christmas cards ordered so yea! Looks like you had some really great time with your family over Thanksgiving. Nothing better...I had my babies with me on Thanksgiving Day and it was fabulous!
ReplyDeleteHaving our babies home is the BEST. I should have probably hidden my computer and phone so I wouldn't shop. I swear Black Friday and Cyber Monday are practically the same thing now. They both bleed over into each other and it's really a week long event vs. 2 days. Winner for us the retailer. Hope your week is going well. OH...and breakfast for dinner is always a winner...LOL (unintentional rhyme๐)
DeleteOh my goodness! Your poor selfie stick! LOL!! I had to laugh, tho... I would so do that, so I need to remember that, because I think the hubby knows I want a selfie stick and wide angle lens for Christmas. ;) ;) That ice cream with the fudge looks like a dream to me! Yum! It looks like y'all had such a great time together! I have never been to San Francisco or even California, def. on my list!
ReplyDeleteCarrie
curlycraftymom.com
Thankfully the selfie sticks are pretty cheap. I was just shocked it flew right off. I hope Santa brings those to you๐. Carrie, that ice cream is almost worth the trip alone...LOL. San Francisco is a great place to visit, but I'd never want to live in the city and will be happy to get back to the south๐
DeleteThis looks like such a fun time! And that ice cream is making me hungry!
ReplyDeleteWe had a ball and that ice cream is the stuff dreams are made of!๐
Delete