Thursday, September 14, 2017

FaceTime Or Blog?

Well I had every intention of sharing an outfit with you today but last night I had an opportunity to either FaceTime with my kids or blog...can you guess what won? You better believe I was FaceTiming with Benny, Katie and Erin. This morning I'm off to bible study so no time to whip something up.

So I'll just leave you with one of my favorite inspirational quotes...


Truer words never spoken.

See you tomorrow for Friday Favorites!


14 comments :

  1. I would have done the same thing Lisa ! Love this quote and so glad you got the chance to talk with your kids ! Isn't FaceTime the best invention ever XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is Tammy! Did my heart good. Poor Katie is pledging this week and went over to Benny's apartment balling her little eyes out. (a lot of hazing going on). It's so nice having him there to comfort her and they're so close now. It wasn't always that way. Hard for this mama to be so far away when she's having such a hard week. Have a great day!! XOXO

      Delete
  2. Facetime for sure!!! Good for you friend. I am praying to God that my boys both end up at the same school next year. If they aren't both with me then they better both be together. Enjoy your bible study this morning and I'm looking forward (as always) to your Friday Favorites!
    xo,
    Kellyann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope they'll be together for you too. It's such a wonderful feeling and so convenient. It's really brought mine closer together. HOORAY!!! XOXO

      Delete
  3. Wise choice my friend! Enjoy your study! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. You know it friend! Kids over blog any day of the week! Happy Friday eve! XO

      Delete
  5. Hang in there lady ! I know it can be difficult be so far away ! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. FaceTime is so awesome for getting to see them face to face. Thanks Tammy! Happy Friday Eve!

      Delete
  6. I sometimes have to remind myself what is the very most important!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Sometimes it's hard to be present in the moment.

      Delete
  7. That quote gives me all the feels right now! 😊 Hope you had a great Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a good one...words to live by for sure. Hope you've had a good day! XO

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...