Hey y'all! Here we are and the first week of October is in the books. Let me just say...oh my goodness, we are having the best weather here for now down here in Alabama. A big storm is headed this way and we're just praying it's not to bad for so many of us to be driving in on Sunday. Our convention started yesterday and so we're super excited to find out what our new product will be. We are going to find out today.
So for this week I'm just saying hey and sharing a favorite or two five.
Beach sunsets are always a favorite!!!
I love Snapchat!
What did we do before it? Katie and I keep a "streak" going until we are together. Seeing pictures of her and these little cuties she nannies always makes me smile.
If I've told you once, I've told you twice that M&M's are probably my favorite candy. Having bowls of these little candy coated chocolate beauties sitting around is not a good thing for this chocoholic.
Finally getting to meet some of my other Rodan + Fields teammates has been so fun.
Meeting a lot of other sweet and fun women has been wonderful too. Learning from each other and forming new friendships is a great way to spend a weekend.
That's it for this week friends. Short and sweet. I hope you had a wonderful weekend and are planning to do something fun this weekend.
I'd love it if you signed up to receive email notification of all new posts. Just scroll back up and SUBSCRIBE. You can also follow me on Bloglovin', Facebook, Instagram & Pinterest.









M&M's are the actual best! Hooray for meeting up with teammates!
ReplyDeletewww.shesleaninginblog.com
They sure are! We finally finished them all off...LOL Have a great weekend!
DeleteI'm learning to use Snapchat because my kids are into it, and I try to keep up. You've encouraged me!
ReplyDeleteOh good! I'm so happy I was able to encourage you. It's really fun once you get in the habit of doing it. Have a great weekend!!!
DeleteBeach sunsets are a favorite of mine too. Well, most things involving the beach are my favorites. ;) Looks like you are having a great time! Enjoy your weekend, and Happy Early Birthday!
ReplyDeleteThanks Jenny! We ended up leaving a day early due to the hurricane, but I didn't mind. It was fun and I made some sweet new friends! XOXO
DeleteLooks like you're having fun in Alabama!
ReplyDeleteWe had a great time. Ended up leaving this morning to beat the wind and rain coming in from the hurricane. Happy weekend!
DeleteI need to see a beach sunset soon. They are priceless. And I love M&Ms too. I picked up the caramel kind the other day and completely forgot about them til just now! Supposedly they're amazing. Safe travels and happy weekend!
ReplyDeleteThe caramel ones will rock your world girl! How's that sweet baby boy? Have a great weekend! XOXO
DeleteYay!! Happy Birthday eve!! Looks like you are having a ball and M&M's always make the world better!!!!! Hugs pretty friend!!
ReplyDeleteThanks sweet girl! We are having a lot of fun and you know I have a weakness for M&M's. I hope you have a great weekend! XOXO
DeleteHey there almost birthday girl!!! Did you see your fabulous self on Jennie's blog? I told you that outfit looked so great on you, those pictures are fabulous. So glad you are having a wonderful time with your R & F family! Enjoy your trip!
ReplyDeletexo,
Kellyann
I did see that and was so happy!!! What a sweetie, just like YOU!!! Happy weekend!!! Love ya!
DeleteWow, that sunset! And shorts weather. I have autumn beach envy.
ReplyDeleteSo pleased you R&F ladies are squeezing in some R&R ... And maybe a few M&Ms too!
Hugs and take care driving home, x.
Thank you sweet lady!!! Have a great weekend! XO
DeleteOh, I didn't realize you were a R&F rep until this post. I've been using their Lash Boost for about 3 months and I cannot believe how gorgeous my eyelashes are. I just ordered the Revive Skin Care Regime and I can't wait to get started with it. I have the most precious R&F rep and I've been thinking about taking the plunge for a year and I finally did it. I can't wait to hear what the new product is going to be. Happy weekend!
ReplyDeleteHi Lea! Oh my goodness, Lash Boost is the BEST! You will love REVERSE. I use it and REDEFINE. So here's the skinny on the new products. A new Bright Eye Complex that can be used alone or with the eye cream and they've revamped the AMP MD roller and reformulated the Night Renewing Serum into an Intensive Renewing Serum made with retinAl which contains vitamin A and is 20X more potent than the current Night Renewing Serum. It's the closest to Retin-A without a prescription. Super exciting!!! I'm so glad you have a girl you love selling it to you! Hope you've had a great weekend!!!
DeleteI go through phases with M&Ms, but once I start eating the plain ones, I need them daily for at least a month. SO GOOD! Hope you're having a great weekend!!
ReplyDeleteHey Jess!!! I can't remember if you've tried the caramel, but they are aw-some!!! Happy Sunday cutie!!! XOXO
DeleteHope you're having a wonderful weekend and staying safe with the weather. M&M's are the perfect food, in my opinion!
ReplyDelete