Wednesday, October 25, 2017

What's Up Wednesday - October Edition

Right now there are two things I can't believe. #1 - It's already Wednesday and #2 - It's the last Wednesday in October. Friends, things are getting ready to ramp up. Are you ready?

I'm linking up with Mel, Shay and Sheaffer for What's Up Wednesday and sharing what's been going on in Richardson-land lately.


Here are some of the things I'll be sharing.


What we're eating this week...




Apple Nachos from Erin @ Perfectly Port

What I'm reminiscing about...

Nothing right now😜

What I'm Loving...

Honestly, I'm loving my new Bright Eye Serum. I feel like I look younger and brighter, so what's not to love?!


What We've been up to...

Celebrating birthdays and anniversaries.




I love this picture of her. I can still see the little girl in there.

What I'm dreading...

Nothing...YAY!

What I'm working on...

Building my R+F business, thinking about the holidays and keeping up with life.

What I'm excited about...


We leave for Hawaii Tuesday. Yes, TUESDAY!!! So excited.

What I'm watching/reading...


I'm honestly a little bummed. I've been binge watching Scandal since my trip to Nashville in August. I finished all the seasons on Netflix and now I'm on the last season on on Demand and will be caught up with that soon. Thankfully our fall shows have come back on and we are watching those now.




What I'm listening to...

I've been listening to "Folk" music on our Echo. It's more like 70's music.

What I'm wearing...





What I'm doing this weekend...

Good question

What I'm looking forward to next month...

The kids coming home for Thanksgiving, and Erin is coming too.


What else is new...

Not too much. Y'all are all up to speed.

If you're new around here, I'd love for you to follow me on  Bloglovin'FacebookInstagram & Pinterest and subscribe for email updates whenever there's a new post.

Hope your week is treating you right.

                                            


27 comments :

  1. It seems like yesterday you were telling us about the marathon of birthdays and your anniversary during the month of October. It has certainly gone by fast! You are going to LOVE Hawaiian!! Enjoy your day, precious friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it the truth. This month has flown by. We are going to blink twice and be in 2018. Crazy. Happiest of Wednesday's to you, Laura!!! XO

      Delete
  2. So excited to have our boys home for Thanksgiving! Girl, I bet you are having a hard time containing your excitement for Tuesday! I cannot wait to see your photos! Looking like a doll you always are in the perfect outfits! Have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks friend! Yep, we have visits from the kids for the next two months to look forward to and then...January😩. That's ok, we'll both find excuses to see them, I'm sure.😉 Happy hump day!

      Delete
  3. No, I am definitely not ready for things to ramp up! I feel like our school year just started, and now it's already Halloween! You had lots of celebrating this month...love that picture of Katie. Isn't that cool when you can see the little boy/girl in your "big" kid? Have a wonderful Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is cool, Tanya. It seems like Kent is able to get those glimpses somehow more than I do, but it makes my heart smile when it happens. XO

      Delete
  4. Woo hoo!!! Tuesday will be here before you know it! You are going to have a great time my friend. I can hardly believe we are 2 months from Christmas, crazy! I love that picture of your Katie - she looks like she is filled with joyful anticipation. I am taking Friday off so today is like my Thursday and I am so happy!!!Have a great Wednesday gorgeous friend!
    xo,
    Kellyann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoyed your day off! Yep, it's about to get really crazy. I've been trying to pick up a few little things for Christmas, but haven't done any real shopping yet. Hope you have a wonderful, restful weekend! (is that a thing anymore😉) Love ya!

      Delete
  5. I know I've already said it, but I am so excited for you guys and your upcoming vacation! I love Hawaii. And when you get home you'll get to be all excited again for the kids coming home! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenny! We are so excited too and can't believe it's almost time. The rest of the year is going to FLY by. Happy weekend friend! XOXO

      Delete
  6. Goodness, your meals look delicious and made me feel like such a slacker. :o)) I don't think I'm quite ready for things to ramp up just yet but I imagine they will regardless of my being ready. Happy everything Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you Lea. I try to cook decent a couple nights a week. My husband like to take leftovers for lunch, which works great because I hate leftovers. Hope you've had a wonderful week and caught up from your trip! XOXO

      Delete
  7. Your hair looks so good in the outfit pic with the plaid smock! Your daughter is so cute with her bday dessert and all those candles! And, Hawaii? My husband has been, but I never have. I am so jealous! That moms roast looks so good!

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Carrie! Thanks! You need to plant that seed that you want to go to Hawaii for a milestone😉. We're super excited and can't believe it's actually almost time. Have a wonderful weekend!

      Delete
  8. Hawaii on Tuesday! Soooo jealous! Have the best time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lana! We can hardly believe it's here, we've been talking about it for sooooo long. Have a wonderful weekend!

      Delete
  9. I definitely need some apple nachos in my life! Also -- This Is Us...last week's surprise?! I'm so excited about this!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you do! So y'all are already getting snow? WOW! Stay warm this weekend! XO

      Delete
  10. I love that picture of your daughter- she is beautiful just like her Mama- you must be SO incredibly excited about Hawaii- can't wait for pics!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love, love, love that picture of your girl and her candles! I can't wait to get the eye serum. You guys are going to have such an amazing vacation!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Shelly! It's a sweet pic. I'm happy Kent caught it. We are so ready for our vacation. I ordered the wide angle lens. Yippee!!! Thanks for the tip!

      Delete
  12. Hope you are having fun in Hawaii!! Love all the cute outfits you've been wearing lately!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are having the best time, Laura. Living on island time😉 Hope you and sweet baby are doing well. XOXO

      Delete
  13. Oh my, that cake and that joy! Lovely outfits, lady. Wishing you a super holiday, lucky you. Hugs, x.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! We are having the best, most relaxing time. Hope your week was wonderful too! XOXO

      Delete
  14. What is that cake?! (#priorities) It looks so fancy!! And yay for Hawaii!! Hope you guys have the best time!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jess, It's a Chocolate Brownie Trifle and it's soooo good! (and soooo easy!) We are having the most relaxing and enjoyable trip we've ever had. Loving it and not wanting Tuesday to come😢. Hope you are having a great weekend! XOXO

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...