Friday, September 22, 2017

Friday Favorites #76

Happy Friday and...


We woke up to 55 degrees. Yep, fall is making itself known around these parts.  I'm thinking today might be the day I pull out my fall decorations. I did a little changing over on our front porch already, so now I need to add a little fall to the inside.
It wouldn't be Friday if I didn't share some favorites for the week so let's get to it. 
                 

I broke out our new Keurig this week. Isn't she pretty? Our old one had been faithful for a long time but decided she was in charge and would work when she felt like. Sorry, that's not how we roll around here so she was replaced with this new improved model. 

            

We celebrated a birthday and had a very decadent dessert. (recipe to come next week)

                   

This cracked me up! My friend Sarah sent me this picture of her little person. What a hoot!!! A girl never knows when she might need just a little snack.
                         
There is one week left to take advantage of this special deal! You asked and Rodan + Fields delivered. Don't you hate having to all your full size products when you travel? And if it's a short trip you can't just carry them on.
 #thankyouTSA

Purchase your favorite regimen bundled with the Active Hydration Serum and receive a FREE travel size regimen and I'll throw in a travel size eye cream to complete it!

Leave a comment or email me and I'll get you all set up.
richardson4.lisa@gmail.com

                          

Look what I got this week!!! If you have never tried Rodan + Fields skincare but always wanted to,  now's your chance. I'm doing a FREEBIE FRIDAY and the first 5 people who contact me via comment or email will receive one of these mini facials with the products from our REDEFINE line.

For more information visit my website:

Well that's a wrap! Happy Fall Y'all!!! (now we can really say that and mean it...LOL)

I'd love it if you signed up to receive email notification of all new posts. Just scroll back up and SUBSCRIBE. You can also follow me on Bloglovin'FacebookInstagram & Pinterest

                                           

Don't forget to check out the link ups














23 comments :

  1. We have an almost basic (not the bottom of the line) Keurig that our son bought us four (almost five) years ago. It's used once a day (twice on the weekends). It works every time but sometimes I only get half a cup. I've been thinking I should replace it but.... Maybe this is the push I need! That cake is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what ours started doing. You never knew how much you'd get?! Then it would occasionally just do nothing and we'd have to unplug to "reboot" it. I finally got tired of dealing with it. This one is really nice. I bought it at Costco and they were running a coupon so it was "only"😉 $100. If you're a member, watch for them there. They run that coupon frequently. Have a great weekend!!! XO

      Delete
  2. Oh yes, we need the recipe for that cake! I hope you all had a great time celebrating. How cute is that little sweetie with the pop-tart in her pocket? Now that's a girl after my own heart!
    Have a wonderful weekend gorgeous friend!
    xo,
    Kellyann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss pop-tarts! Oh for the day when I could eat one and not suffer the guilt. Those were the days...LOL. Y'all have a wonderful weekend too!!! XOXO

      Delete
  3. Sometimes we all need a little pop tart in our pocket to get us through the day! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't that the truth. I miss pop tarts!!! Hope things are getting back to whatever you new normal is this days. XOXO

      Delete
  4. Whoa! I'd love to try to Rodan + Fields. I've heard great things! I'll shoot you an email shortly! Also, putting a pop tart in your pocket seems like the greatest idea of all time.

    www.shesleaninginblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to send you one! (I got your address). They are such great products that actually work. That little one is a genius bringing along her pop tart...LOL Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  5. Love your little pumpkin at the end so cute! I hope that you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too funny. Andrea said the same thing. That was totally a last minute thought. Y'all have a great weekend too!!! XOXO

      Delete
  6. That Keurig is a Beaut!!! It looks a lot like ours and I want to hug it, lol!! Aww your birthday boy looks so happy cause his Mrs's takes good care of him!! You know what my favorite thing is in this post? That lil pumpkin by your name......sooooo CUTE!!! Send those 55 temps my way, index 100 today in Indiana...crazy stuff!! Hugs on your weekend pretty lady!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like you are having an Indian Summer...that's probably not PC...but oh well. Enjoy the summer clothes just a little longer. Hope you have a wonderful weekend! You need to share a pic of how the house is coming. So exciting!!! XOXO

      Delete
  7. That cake looks amazing and I love your fall mug! Have a great weekend!

    Patty
    GoodBetterBestFood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Patty! If you are chocolate lover, this is the dessert for you! Seasonal mugs are always a favorite. Have a great weekend!!!

      Delete
  8. Oh how I love my Keurig ! Love that 2.0 Keurig :) That birthday desert looks fabulous, YUM ! Am I to late to try a Friday Freebie of Rodan+ Fields ??? Have a wonderful weekend !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Tammy!!! I'd love to send you a R+F mini facial. Just email me your address. Hope you have a great weekend!! XO

      Delete
    2. I just did ! Thank you kindly :)

      Delete
  9. That cake looks amazing! Can't wait for you to share your recipe! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grab your stretchy pants and get ready to make one.😉 Have a great day!!! XO

      Delete
  10. The Pop-Tart!! Always gotta be prepared! :D Hope you're having a wonderful weekend, Lisa!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously, she just might be the smartest little girl! You too Jess!! XOXO

      Delete
  11. That cake looks so good! I'm looking forward to some chocolate when my round of FWTFL is over. My goal this weekend is to get some fall decorations up. Hope you're having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHA Lana, It's definitely not FTWFL compliant!!! XO

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...