Well y'all know how much I love LOFT and even more than that, how much I love Lou & Grey. Holy softness, Batman. These clothes are always some of my favorites and you had better believe any time LOFT is having a sale that includes the Lou & Grey line I'm adding a piece (or two, ahem) to my closet. I'm totally amazed that they are still having their 50% off sale, making things a real steal.
This sweater is actually for Katie. Shhh, don't tell. I'll be honest with you though, when I tried it on the thought seriously went through my head that maybe I should keep it for myself. I then reminded myself that Christmas is about giving and not receiving.๐ It's all kinds of soft and cozy and as we all know, those are two of my favorite words when it comes to clothing.
This color is so hot right now and plays well with others. It pairs beautifully with denim, army green, mustard, gray, navy and black. Hmmm, maybe it's a neutral? I paired it with some of my favorite Rockstar jeans from Old Navy. I know I should love premium denim, but I just can't bring myself to spend the money on it when I love these much more affordable jeans.
My Frye boots were an investment I haven't regretted and they are currently 30% off which is a great deal. Over the knee boots and suede boots are so on trend right now, but these are timeless and can always be worn.
Shop this outfit
Shop this outfit
On a totally unrelated note, check out my lemons on the tree behind me. So fun having them in our own backyard. It's taken about 3 years for the trees to start producing and we are so excited.
Here are some other favorites from LOFT for you to think about
Have a great day and make the most of this precious time leading up to the big event.


I want a lemon tree!!! I was tempted to order the white sweater you showed on IG, but I’m afraid Loft won’t be very flattering on my post baby XL size! I wish we had one closer so I could do try it on!
ReplyDeleteIt's so fun having those trees in our yard. We had to cover them last night because it go below freezing. We've missed doing it before and it wreaks havoc on them. I need to pull the lemons that are ready before we leave town and stick them in the fridge. I love that sweater so much. It's so soft and comfy, but I think I look a little PG in it myself. It's not going to stop me though...lol. Have the best Christmas with your 3 little farmers! XO
DeleteThe LOFT has been my favorite this year for holiday tops and at 60% off you can't beat it! I found a one-shoulder blue satin top and a white bell sleeve top that I am in love with. Love the style you are wearing AND all of the suggestions you shared- hope you have a wonderful Christmas Lisa!
ReplyDeleteLisa, you have the prettiest eyes and they really stand out in these photos. Maybe it's the color of your sweater, but wowzers! So I don't think I ever told you I ordered that hot pink sweater from Loft and it looked horrible on me but it was so comfy I almost kept it. Then I felt guilty keeping something just for comfort so I returned it. I should have listened to you #lessonlearned. Anyway, I don't own a single Lou & Grey item but I need to change that. And yes, we share the same brain when it comes to denim. ON is where it's at - my jeans never sag or bag and they are a fraction of the price. We are brilliant!
ReplyDeleteI love your Frye boots too. It was so hot today I thought I was going to die. I have several pair of up to the knee boots but I haven't worn them in ages because of the heat. I am considering donating them to Goodwill, the good news is it's supposed to be in the 70s for Christmas. That's code word for cold in Floridaspeak, lol!
Have a good one my beautiful friend!
xo,
Kellyann
Once again I say, you are too good to me. Maybe my eyes will draw attention away from the giant "11" on my forehead between them...LOL Oh that pink sweater. Yes, I think you've got to be 10 ft tall and weigh 100 pounds soaking wet to pull it off, but it was warm and cozy. You do need some L&G in your life though, seriously! Do not get rid of your boots. As soon as you do I just know you'll regret it. I keep getting rid of things in my closet and regretting it. I'm just going to take over all the other closets in the house and be a clothes hoarder. I do hope you'll find time to sit down and take a deep breath. You've bitten off so much and I hate to see you stressed out. On the plus side, you still manage to look beautiful and no one would ever guess you're running yourself ragged. Have the best weekend!!! Lots of love to you! XO
DeleteMe again girlie doing my co-hosting job of saying thank you for linking your gorgeous self up with Thursday Moda!
ReplyDeletexo,
Kellyann
Such a cute sweater dear, love that you paired it with high boots. Perfect statement necklace for it too!
ReplyDeleteJessica | notjessfashion.com
Thank you Jessica! Now to hope my daughter doesn't stumble upon this post...lol Merry Christmas!
DeleteI really love ON Rockstar jeans, too! I love my new AE jeans as well, tho! (Ok... I'll admit I have way too many jeans...) I love how cozy and soft this Lou & Grey sweater is! Next time I'm at the mall, I need to check this brand out! I think it is sweet you're gifting it to Katie! :)
ReplyDeleteCarrie
curlycraftymom.com
I think I really need to try on some AE jeans one day when I'm at the mall. I love all the soft clothes๐. Hope you are having a wonderful week!!! XOXO
DeleteLisa, this burgundy is perfect on you! And I am loving your Frye boots. I have always wanted a pair of Frye boots but have never made the investment. You look gorgeous as always! Oh, and nice lemons! Thanks so much for linking up with me On the Edge!
ReplyDeleteShelbee
www.shelbeeontheedge.com
Shelbee, You should definitely go ahead and bite the bullet on the Frye's. I hate to think about all the time I wasted just looking at them when I could have been wearing them๐. We pulled most of the lemons before we left town in case there was a freeze...didn't want to loose our "crop"๐ Happy almost New Year!!! XO
Delete