Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Stocking Stuffers For Her

Have you finished your shopping? I'd say I'm 90% done and feeling pretty good. I'd be feeling a whole lot better if it was all wrapped. HA! I wanted to wrap it all and have it ready for Christmas once we arrived at my parents since we aren't getting in until late on the 23rd. I don't want to spend Christmas Eve day wrapping presents, that's reserved for eating...LOL  I was saying how I planned to wrap everything and stick it in suitcases when a friend pointed out that TSA just might unwrap it to see what's in there. UGH...I hadn't really thought about that. Looks like this just might be the year of the gift bag.

Stocking stuffers are such fun things to buy and open. I think for most people stockings are one of their favorite parts of Christmas. I remember as a teen doing stockings for my parents. Of course back then I was on a limited budget and that meant all things mini. Mini toothpaste, mini deoderant, mini tissues. You get the picture, right? Where was the Dollar Spot in the mid 80's? 

I've gathered some what I consider to be great ideas for the girls in your life and things for her stocking. 


Here are few things for any "her", whether she's a cook, a beauty junkie, or a gadget gal.

Kitchen essentials - A good knife is a must. The Pioneer Woman Nakiri knife is a great alternative to the much pricier options. I have both and love them. Shhh...don't tell. Benny is getting one of these even though he's a him๐Ÿ˜‰

Mini spatulas for reaching in the bottom of jars or sneaking a bite Nutella and peanut butter.

An offset spatula for frosting and spreading. I have several of these and reach for them frequently

Sometimes your just too lazy to dirty a spoon so a mug that stirs for you is just the answer.

If you're not to lazy to stir you might prefer a cute initial mug.

For the fashion girl ball drop earrings or a cute beanie.

The beauty diva will love the All Nighter Spray, nail polish holder or Make Up Eraser.

For the newly engaged a Diamond Dazzle Stick...I wonder who will be getting one of these?๐Ÿ˜‰

Sweet little books and trinket trays for any girl.

An Echo Dot to bring music to anywhere in the house or dorm.

A Mantra Band to remind her how special she is.

Burt's Bees lip balm is Katie's favorite and she asks for it every year.

And of course you can't go wrong with a Capri Blue Peppermint Candle or Popsocket for her phone.



Hopefully you'll be able to find something on here to help fill her stocking.
Happy Wednesday!
 12 days to go!!!๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿป
      
          

18 comments :

  1. Thanks for the tip on the PW knife - looks like a great addition to our kitchen! have a wonderful Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a good one for such a great price. I hope Benny will like his. Erin gave me a thumbs up when I mentioned getting him one. Hope you are having a great week! XO

      Delete
  2. I love the owl trinket dish! What fun stuff! Ahh someday I will have daughter in laws to buy this fun stuff for. Until then my mama gets it all! You got the knack for gift buying girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it cute! You will have some super lucky daughter-in-laws and speaking of DIL's...I think in all the moving and busyness of your life you may have missed a post you'll want to see๐Ÿ˜‰❤️...http://coasttocoast2.blogspot.com/2017/12/the-best-weekend-and-green-monday.html
      Hope you are starting feel settled in to your gorgeous new home sweet friend!! XOXO

      Delete
  3. I would love to find all of these in my stocking, sadly I will find none! We don't really do stockings for Brian and I, just the boys. Part of me is relieved by that because then I'd be hunting down things to give him and that is near impossible.
    Ok, wow, I hadn't even thought about y'all flying out. That must be difficult with presents. I am praying it all goes smoothly for you and that you get there in no time with no delays! What an exciting Christmas with the newly engaged couple! Oh my word, May will be here in the blink of an eye. I am so super happy for your family.
    Alright, I have tons to do. Christmas, blogging, and changing jobs is all a bit much right now and I am feelin' it!
    I hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!
    xo,
    Kellyann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I know what cha' mean. We only do stockings for the kids and occasionally I'll get a few things for Kent's. My mom did stockings for us for years and I always loved it. Thank you for all the travel well wishes. We're praying it goes smoothly too and crossing our fingers for insurance...LOL Hang in there girl! You got this!!! XOXO

      Delete
  4. Some women may be super offended by this, but I got my first Scrub Daddy a few weeks ago, and I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I had to look up what that was and was a little scared...hahahaha. So it's a cleaning sponge, right? Sounds pretty great. Thanks for the tip!!! XO

      Delete
  5. Great ideas! Shopping for these fun little things is the best part!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stacey! They are fun to buy๐Ÿ˜‰

      Delete
  6. My goodness, that's a boatload of good ideas. Stockings are such fun but since the Grans were born I no longer do stockings. It was the favorite of our adult children but just decided it was time to quit. Shame on me! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If only I had a money tree so I could buy all of these. Happy weekend to you to Lea...and it's never to late to stuff a stocking๐Ÿ˜‰

      Delete
  7. The Diamond Dazzle stick is so neat! I haven't seen a jewelry cleaner like that! Thees are all great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura! I'm getting ready to order those right now. Happy weekend!!! XO

      Delete
  8. Such a great gift list! I actually got one of those nail polish holders last year in my stocking and I keep forgetting to try it out! I do my polish in the car a lot (not while driving- while I'm waiting for my kids to come out of school!) and it'd be perfect for that. I also love mini spatulas! And, we love our Echo Dots at our house, we have one in each room!! Yeah, don't wrap the gifts if you're flying... I learned that when I was making Disney mail for the kids on our trip to Disney! I landed up shipping them to our hotel, so I could still have them wrapped!

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carrie! Yeah, it's too iffy to risk wrapping and then get there and find them unwrapped. Boo! Happy weekend!

      Delete
  9. The nail polish holder is such a good idea! I thought I had finished my Christmas shopping today but then realized that I have one other gift to get still. So close! haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, only one left sounds pretty good, Jess. Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!! XOXO

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...