Whelp, this is it friends. The final Friday Favorites of 2017. Thanks so much for joining me week after week to recap my favorites. This has been such a great year for me with this space. I've made some of the sweetest friends and enjoyed getting to know so many of you better. I absolutely love it when you comment and we get to chat. I can't wait to see what happens here in 2018. We are only 3 short days away from the new year. Are you ready? The start of a new year brings the possibility for a redo, a clean slate, a fresh canvas, a new beginning. However you choose to look at it.
I'm linking up with some bloggers and you can check the Link Ups tab to find where and maybe find some new bloggers to follow.
I looked back at the top 5 posts for 2017 and found out the ones that seem the most popular are fashion posts followed by Friday Favorites. Here's a little recap.
What post is complete without some of the best sale picks? Nordstrom's half yearly sale is on and you know I can't help myself. I've rounded up some of my picks. I ordered this purse and if I "needed" another pair of boots, I'd order these. I tried them on and they are so comfortable. This is the perfect time to stretch your Christmas money and grab some new things for yourself that Santa forgot.π
Jeans/Pants
Tops/Sweaters
Accessories
Shoes/Boots/Purses
Coats
We've had a great time visiting my family in Virginia and being "home" for a bit. We are headed back to California and reality tomorrow. I hope y'all have the best weekend. Stay safe and be responsible...how's that for being all motherly?π
Happy New Year!!!
And if you happen to be new around here I'd love for you to follow me on Bloglovin', Facebook, Instagram & Pinterest and subscribe for email updates whenever there's a new post.












Happy Friday Lisa !!! Wishing you and your gorgeous family the happiest New Year ! I've loved following you on Instagram and I enjoy popping over to read your latest blog posts. I can't wait to see what 2018 looks like for us all ! By the way the purse you ordered is gorgeous, I secretly went onto QVC and ordered my first Dooney and Bourke ! Yikes, but so excited to get it. XOXO !
ReplyDeleteHey Tammy! I totally feel the same and I'm so happy we've become blogging buddies. I love this time of year, but I'm looking forward to a little lull and having time to read and comment on my friends blogs more. Sometimes I grab a quick read, but don't have time to comment. So excited about your new purse. I love D&B purses and have quite a few. Did you know that you can send them back to be "refurbished" or trade them in? I've done it and so has my mom. In a few years when you're tired of it, just send it in and they give you 1/2 of what you paid to put toward a new bag (that has to be at least double what they gave you). Pretty sweet deal. Hope the Nelson's have the best New Year!!! XOXO
DeleteThat's wonderful news ! I'll be doing that every couple of years. Treating myself to such a great quality purse is something I've wanted to do for awhile. Kids and all the one's that I have (5) total have made it challenging to spend that kind of money. But luckily a little Christmas money from my parents helped. Have a fabulous week :) XOXO
DeleteI'm SO behind on commenting on your blog! I love that we've connected via blogs / social media this year -- just wish that I would have known you when you guys lived in Chan! Happy new year!
ReplyDeleteIt's so hard to stay plugged into all our blogging friends during this hectic time of year. I feel the same. Sometimes I take a quick read, but don't have time to comment. Finding a MN friend has been so fun and YES, I wish we'd known each other when we were practically neighbors. Looks like y'all are fah-reezing up there as usual. Have a wonderful, safe, New Year!!! XO
DeleteI've said it (at least) once, and I'll say it again - you're a fashion maven! It's no wonder your fashion posts are so popular! I keep saying that one of these days, I'll have a sense of style again. Maybe 2018 is the year?! Happy final Friday of 2017, sweet friend!
ReplyDeleteOh precious Melissa, you are way to kind to me! Are you back home from your trip? 2018 will be your year, I just know itπ. So tickled we've become friends this year and looking forward to continuing in 2018. Happy New Year to you and your precious family! XOXO
DeleteHow gorgeous is that Rebecca Minkoff purse you ordered?! Love it! Are you guys freezing in VA? Because it has been bitter here in PA, brrr! I'm so glad I got to know you this year, Lisa, and I hope you guys have a very Happy New Year!!
ReplyDeleteHi Jess! I can't wait for the purse to come and see it it's "the one"...who knows...LOL. It's been cold here, but manageable. We're heading back to CA today though and warmer temps. I'm so happy we've become blogging buddies too, Jess and wish you the happiest of New Year's sweet girl. XOXO
DeleteWhat a fun look back at your year. I got $200 in Nordstrom gift cards for Christmas but I am trying to hold on to them until Spring. We'll see if I can do it! It just doesn't make sense for me to buy Winter things because I never get to wear them, warm weather is a whole different ball game though.
ReplyDeleteI hope you all had a great time and you have a safe and uneventful trip home. We have to start thinking about when we'll take Nolan back to school and I am already sad. I love the relaxed vibe of the holidays!!!
Hey,did you see you were Carrie's pick yesterday on her Thursday Fashion Files? Yes ma'am you are killing it my friend!!!
Did your knew Barrington tote come yet? I still can't believe you won that, how awesome!
Happy Friday my friend!
xo,
Kellyann
TWO HUNDRED DOLLARS!!! You go girl! I only wish I could come go with you to shop and try on all the things. You can make it to the sale, I believe in you!π I've stocked up almost $300 in Nord Notes I'm saving to use myself. We are heading home today with happy and sad emotions all together. We've had a great time. My tote was scheduled to be delivered yesterday, but you have to sign for it so I had a hold until Monday or Tuesday. Can.not.wait. Not a bad way to finish out the year. (although I've been second guessing my monogram choice...typical me) Happy New Year to the Rohr family, my blogging bestie!!! XO
DeleteI'm so pleased to have "met" you during the year, Lisa, it's been a blast. In fact I got a 3fer deal with Kellyann, Andrea and your sweet self in my Yankie Trio! Wishing you and your lovely family all the very best for 2018 - and yes, I will TRY to act responsibly on NYE, but no promises! Hugs, x.
ReplyDeleteOh Mary, I'm so happy we've become blogging buddies this year and can't wait to continue in 2018. I love being part of your "Yankie Trio" and having a friend "across the pond" Happy New Year sweet lady! XO
DeleteI just love your #1!! I have that SAME exact red/white striped dress! I just saw someone wearing it on a field trip and she had it styled with layers for the winter and it was SO dang cute! I really need to get it out again, because I haven't since the summer! She had a military vest, boot socks, boots and a scarf. I have seen so many bloggers wear this dress, it is def. a popular item that ON had this last summer! Happy almost New Year!
ReplyDeleteCarrie
curlycraftymom.com
Geez, I wish I'd thought about "winterizing" it for Christmas! Thanks for the suggestion. I've loved getting to know you better this year and look forward to more in 2018, Carrie. Happy New Year to you and your family! XOXO
DeleteNo wonder those are favorites! Just love your style my sweet friend and thank my lucky stars 2017 brought me your friendship! So glad you had a sweet Virginia visit, wish you could stop by Indiana on your way home. ;-)
ReplyDeleteOh Andrea! That would be so much fun! We are heading home today. Happy and sad all at the same time. Looking forward to reading about the Nine's in 2018...and maybe meeting you! XOXO Happy New Year!!!
DeleteLisa, just found you recently and I can't remember if I've commented or not. I am really enjoying your posts. ;)
ReplyDeleteOh thank you so much, Stacey! I just popped over to your blog and I can see it's a great space. I'm going to need to spend some time reading it. Hope you have a wonderful weekend! Thanks for commenting. XO
DeleteHope you had fun in VA! I've been majorly trying not to spend all my money at the Nordstrom sale! lol Have a great weekend! -Kasey
ReplyDeleteWe did! It was so wonderful be back home. I keep finding myself ordering things. Good thing the sale ends tonight, I think...lol. Hope you are having a great first week of 2018! XOXO
DeleteHappy Holidays! Happy New Year! It's been fun following your blog this past year. Wishing you more fun and blog posts in 2018 :)
ReplyDeleteHey Nicole! Thank you and Happy New Year to you too. I’ve loved getting to know you this past year too. I can’t wait to hear about the decisions y’all have made regarding your future. XOXO
Delete