Well we've made it to Wednesday. Today I've got the perfect outfit for a day of shopping, lunch with a friend, or any other fun thing you might have planned. But before I go to far, let me tell you that LOFT is having another great sale today. 50% off EVERYTHING and FREE SHIPPING with no minimum. At the bottom I'm sharing links for some of my favorite picks.
Here in California it's not usually cold enough for a coat, but not really warm enough for just a shirt. That's where the vest comes in. I'm a huge fan of puffer vests and developing quite the collection. This one from Loft is a great weight. It's warm without being bulky.
I layered this vest over a Gibson twist front cozy fleece pullover. This top gives the illusion of a front tuck without the effort of having to get one to look right and it comes in 17 colors. These fleece tops are some of the softest shirts you will ever feel and I feel pretty sure that if you get one, you'll end up buying more. I added a scarf in an animal print which by now if you've been around here anytime you know I consider a neutral and great for mixing with stripes and plaids.
My love for Old Navy jeans runs pretty deep. These plum colored jeans are from the Rockstar line. They come in different lengths and these are the petite and they are perfect for me at almost 5'3". They have just the right amount of stretch without bagging out.
These booties just might be the perfect booties. They look cute with everything from jeans to dresses. The heel is high enough to dress them up, but because it's a block heel it's still manages to be comfortable for a decent amount of walking.
Before I leave you today I want to talk about LIKEtoKNOWit for a minute. A lot of you probably already know what it is, but there are still many who may not. LIKEtoKNOWit is an APP for your phone and it's associated with Instagram. It enables you to shop the looks shared on Instagram and it's super easy.
All you need to do is:
Third: LIKE my picture(s) and an email will be sent to you that contains links to where you can buy the items from the picture that you liked on Instagram. This will work for any blogger that has the #liketoknowit in the description of their pictures. You can also screenshot a picture, go to the App on your phone and you'll be able to see it show up there if you don't have time to wait for an email.
It makes shopping so easy. You can click right on the picture of the item you are looking for and be taken right to it.
If you aren't currently an Instagram user you can sign up here. Instagram is like an all picture Facebook.
Shop this post here:
Favorite picks from Loft
Tunic sweatshirt: http://rstyle.me/n/cvg36iccf9x
Signaturesoft cowl: http://rstyle.me/n/cvg4avccf9x
(the Signaturesoft line is the softest!!!)
Muppet sweater: http://rstyle.me/n/cvg4ckccf9x
Boucle sweater: http://rstyle.me/n/cvg4d5ccf9x
Signaturesoft V-neck tunic: http://rstyle.me/n/cvg4gwccf9x
Signaturesoft Bell Sleeve Hoodie dress: http://rstyle.me/n/cvg4iwccf9x
Cozy V-neck dress: http://rstyle.me/n/cvg4mjccf9x
Chenille cardigan: http://rstyle.me/n/cvg4pyccf9x
Tiered Sleeve Dress: http://rstyle.me/n/cvg4rvccf9x
Tie Cuff Sweater: http://rstyle.me/n/cvg4t7ccf9x
Shift skirt: http://rstyle.me/n/cvg4x9ccf9x
Velvet Pants: http://rstyle.me/n/cvg45eccf9x
Have a great day!
Tunic sweatshirt: http://rstyle.me/n/cvg36iccf9x
Signaturesoft cowl: http://rstyle.me/n/cvg4avccf9x
(the Signaturesoft line is the softest!!!)
Muppet sweater: http://rstyle.me/n/cvg4ckccf9x
Boucle sweater: http://rstyle.me/n/cvg4d5ccf9x
Signaturesoft V-neck tunic: http://rstyle.me/n/cvg4gwccf9x
Signaturesoft Bell Sleeve Hoodie dress: http://rstyle.me/n/cvg4iwccf9x
Cozy V-neck dress: http://rstyle.me/n/cvg4mjccf9x
Chenille cardigan: http://rstyle.me/n/cvg4pyccf9x
Tiered Sleeve Dress: http://rstyle.me/n/cvg4rvccf9x
Tie Cuff Sweater: http://rstyle.me/n/cvg4t7ccf9x
Shift skirt: http://rstyle.me/n/cvg4x9ccf9x
Velvet Pants: http://rstyle.me/n/cvg45eccf9x
Have a great day!



You are gorgeous !! Love love that entire look on you :) I especially love that pink vest ! Hoping you are having a fabulous day so far. XOXO
ReplyDeleteTammy, you are so sweet and you are just gorgeous too! Thanks sweet friend! XOXO
DeleteI agree Lisa that it's the perfect outfit for shopping and on the weekends, too!! I'm loving your attraction to pink these days because I love the color, too!
ReplyDeleteThanks Laura! Hope you had a great weekend!!! XO
DeletePink PRETTY is what you are! Love the mix, a good puffer and a lil animal print and I feel ready to go! Looking like a trillion bucks my friend!
ReplyDeleteIf only I had a trillion bucks...LOL. Hope the weekend was more fun than stressful for you!!! XO
DeleteLoving that pink puffer vest!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Trista! Hope you had a great weekend!
DeleteFirst of all, my BEAUTIFUL friend, these pictures are GORGEOUS! Your hair is amazing and frames your pretty face so well like this! The outfit is so soft and pretty, you wear these colors so well!
ReplyDeleteI need to get affiliated with Like to Know It as a blogger. Awhile back I tried to get on board with Reward Style but the pretty much laughed in my face, lol. I definitely need to up my Instagram game!
Tomorrow is the day my friend, you'll see a bit of the kitchen!!! Yikes! It's supposed to be completed on Monday, of course but I think you'll enjoy it regardless.
Oh yeah, totally with you on the ON denim, I swear they're so good, who needs to spend $120 on premium denim when ON Rockstar is amazing?! We're so smart!
Love ya!
xo,
Kellyann
You are so sweet to me! Thank you! I like to curl it because it stays out of my face better. I can't wait to see some of your kitchen. I'm going to have kitchen envy and then we're all going to have house envy when we see Andrea's new home. You are so right about the premium denim. I tried on a pair of the AG to see if they were all that and neither KT (that's how we refer to Katie) or I like the way they fit us. Give me my ON jeans any day!! We are SMART!!! XOXO
DeleteLove that pink puffer vest, so cute with your blonde hair. I'm going to check out that top and those booties in just a minute. My daughter loves the Rockstar jeans as well. Enjoyable post!
ReplyDeleteWell thank you Lea! The top runs big (I should have stated that). Have a nice evening!❤️
DeleteSuch a great combo! I just saw someone wear hot pink with maroon, and now that I see you promoting pink and cranberry, I'm sold! Are y'all safe from the fires?
ReplyDeleteWell yippee, missy! Yes and thanks for asking they are down around LA and that's about 300ish miles from us. We need some rain. We're already behind this year😜. Happy Wednesday!!! ❤️
DeleteThe vest is beautiful on you! What size did you choose for yourself?
ReplyDeleteThank you Cathy😊. I’m wearing a small.
DeleteA vest over a sweater instead of a coat is do practical for shopping. When it's notime raining of course. I'm taking a puffa vest to wear under a mac today as we're having rain followed by down to zero this afternoon. It's 12c this morning so we're having quite a drop.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness Anna, you talking metric to me is like a foreign language. hahaha. Thanks for stopping by and commenting!
DeleteSuch a cute vest! I love the pink shades and how you styled this whole look!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.mylittlenest.org
Thank you Ruth!
DeleteOld Navy Rockstar jeans are the best! I love the color of yours!
ReplyDeleteThanks Laura! They have the perfect amount of stretch! Have a great weekend. XO
DeleteQuite a good fashioned color, pink, loved it.
ReplyDeletemeet and greet luton
Thank you!
DeleteBeautiful.
ReplyDeleteThank you Regine! Have a great weekend. XO
DeleteI just got a knotted/twist tee in gray and I LOVE it. It goes with everything as an under layer. This pink vest is so perfect with that leopard scarf. I just got accepted into LIKEtoKNOWit it last month after applying a few times to get in. I am really enjoying it so far, but it is a little extra work I need to put into for each post. Well worth it, tho! Welcome to the club! :)
ReplyDeleteCarrie
curlycraftymom.com
Thanks Carrie! Once you get it figured out it's really easy to go back to things for links (I've been doing it since this summer😉) I like that it's most retailers in one place. So much easier. Have a wonderful weekend! XO
DeleteWho's pretty in pink with a headful of beautiful curls? Stunning, lovely Lisa!
ReplyDeleteHugs, x.
Thanks sweet Mary! Happy Saturday! XO
DeleteI love your pants!!! They are just the perfect shade of plum! I need to get back to Old Navy because their pants usually fit me pretty well. And you had me at "stretch"! :)
ReplyDeleteWell thank you! I love me some stretch and ON pants are so affordable! Get shopping my bargain loving friend! XO
Delete